Our goal is to help make our customers more comfortable, whilst also making the planet more comfortable.
We do this by enabling easier, smarter, more sustainable choices for your bedroom with our organic bedding.
That's why all our organic bed sheets, duvet covers, flat sheets and pillowcases are earth-friendly, skin-friendly and cruelty-free.
All our bed linen and pillow cases are certified vegan-friendly by the Vegan Society. Plus we make regular, meaningful charitable donations to World Wildlife Fund and various environmental sustainability initiatives.
shouldn't cost the Earth.
Organic cotton uses a huge amount of water, damages natural habitats, directly hurts animals and pollutes our planet.
All to create the stuff we sleep in.
That isn't fair.
We prefer to leave things better than how we found them, so our bedding is made differently:
- Doesn't hurt the planet in any way when it's made
- Improves your body, mind, and sleep quality when you use it
- Won't pollute the planet when you're finished with it
"Eco-friendly shouldn't mean compromising on luxury.
That's why we are reinventing sustainable, luxury bedding."
Bedding made better,
so you sleep easier.
We found the softest, most environmentally-friendly organic textile in the world, and then we tested it to find the perfect weave.
The results are breathtaking: super soft, incredibly smooth and exquisite to sleep in.
You will question why you ever slept in anything else.
We exclusively use 100% TENCEL™, which is harvested from sustainable eucalyptus trees.
It's produced using a closed loop manufacturing process, meaning all our products are eco-friendly and safe for the environment.
Our TENCEL™ is sourced from forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, meaning that koalas and other animal friends get to keep their homes.
Softer than cotton,
as smooth as silk.
Truly unlike any other organic bedding fabric in existence, our eucalyptus fibre is:
- Naturally hypoallergenic (no added toxic chemicals, we leave it to nature)
- Best regulator of body temperature (breathable and cosy simultaneously)
- More hygienic (stay fresher for longer and require less washing)
- Zero static (caring for your skin and hair whilst you sleep)
Eucalyptus fibres are more environmentally sustainable than organic cotton, requiring less land and 95% less water during production.
Notwithstanding the 2,000 chemicals used in conventional cotton production - we only use one and it's non-toxic.
"Homes are personal, which primarily should feel like you.
We simply design our bedding to help you feel yourself."
We help you,
to feel like you.
Comfort is a feeling we experience when the physical world combines with our emotions.
We design our products to trigger that feeling.
It's hard to describe the feeling of perfect comfort...
But if you could, it would be close to what you experience when you get into our sheets.
What We Believe
Creating a better world.
- Listen to others and treat them with respect and dignity.
- Give something back to improve the world a little bit at a time.
- Enjoy yourself and be grateful for small pleasures every day.
- Help someone new smile whenever you can.