Famous for its silky texture and ability to get softer with every wash, Egyptian cotton has been in global demand since it was first developed in the early 19th century. Owning Egyptian cotton bedding, clothes and towels has become a symbol of luxury and taste. However, as public interests turn to sustainability and ethical purchasing, what does the future hold for Egyptian Cotton?
We have taken the guesswork out of Egyptian cotton and answer some of the most common Egyptian Cotton questions we get asked.
Egyptian Cotton KEY QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION
- What is Egyptian Cotton?
- How is Egyptian Cotton Labelled?
- Where is Egyptian Cotton Grown?
- Should You Buy Egyptian Cotton?
- How is Egyptian Cotton Bedding Made?
- What are the Alternatives to Egyptian Cotton?
- Tencel™ VS Egyptian Cotton - Which is Better for Bedding?